Terms of Conditions
Our Terms of Condition were lasted updated in April 2022.
Definition of terms
For the sole purpose of Emergency Dental Mississauga Terms and Conditions The following terms, which are capitalized at the beginning, shall have the same meaning in any case whether used in singular or plural forms;
- Account- refers to any account created for you to enable you unlimited access to our services.
- Company- refers to Emergency Dental Mississauga, which is denoted as �We’ �Us’ or �Our’ in this Terms and Conditions.
- Country- These terms and conditions apply to You if you live in Canada.
- Content- encompasses all information in the form of texts, images, or videos that are uploaded, posted, linked, or made available to You by Our website.
- Device- any technological/nontechnological gadget used to access Our services.
- Feedback refers to any suggestions or input sent by You regarding Our performance on Our Services.
- Services- Our website https://emergencydentalmississauga.ca/.
- Terms and Conditions/Terms- these are any legal agreements that bind You and eye laser surgery Vancouver company in regards to the provision and use of Our Services.
- Website- this refers to emergencydentalmississauga, which is accessible as https://emergencydentalmississauga.ca/.
- You- denotes an individual who has access to all of our Services
By accepting to use Our Services, You acknowledge that this agreement’s terms and conditions bind You legally. You also acknowledge that You are above 18 years of age if You decide to access Our Services.
In order to fully access Our Services, You must comply and accept Our privacy policies without any reservations. Our Terms unconditionally apply to all users, visitors, and any other person, private or public entity accessing Our Services.
If You disagree with any clause in this agreement, then you will not be allowed to use or access Our Services.
User Account terms and conditions
You must always provide us with the correct and complete details when You want to create an account with Us. Failure to do so will lead to immediate termination of your account. You cannot use a vulgar, offensive, obscene username or a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or private/public entity other than You when creating a username for your account.
It’s your sole responsibility to safeguard your account’s password, and in case of any security breach, You must notify us immediately. Accepting to open an account with Us means that You are not allowed to disclose your password to any third party.
Availability errors and inaccuracies
We cannot guarantee You 100% accuracy of the information regarding prices, specifications, and availability of Our services. We solely reserve the right to correct any inaccuracies or errors posted on our Website without giving You prior notice.
Feedback to us
By accepting Our Terms, You irrevocably agree to grant Us a non-inclusive right to use, reproduce, disclose, distribute, modify and exploit Your Feedback without any legal or non-legal restrictions.
We have the sole right to suspend or terminate your account for any reason without liability or giving You any prior notice. Note that You will be denied any form of access to Our services upon your account’s termination.
We express all forms of disclaimer warranties since Our Service is provided to You ‘AS IS’ and ‘As Available.’
In case You have any form of complaint regarding Our services, You must first informally resolve the dispute(s) with Our Company.
Changes to these terms and conditions
At Emergency Dental Mississauga, we reserve the right to revise these Terms and Conditions at any time We see fit. After a revision is made on Our Terms and Conditions, We will ensure that We provide You with a 30 days’ notice before the actual change is implemented.
If You choose to continue using Our Service after the lapse of the 30 days’ notice, then You will be bound to the newly amended Terms and Conditions. If You refuse or partly agree to Our newly revised terms and conditions, then You will be considered ineligible to use Our services.
If You have any concerns or need clarifications for Our Terms of condition, please get in touch with Us