Our private policy was last updated on April 2022.
Definition of private policy terms
- Account- refers to the account specifically created for you to enable you access our Service conveniently.
- Country- These Privacy Policies will apply to You if you live in Canada.
- Cookies- These are small files placed by Our Website on your device to show your browsing history on Our Service.
- Data controller- This makes Us the legal person to determine the means and purpose of processing your personal data.
- Device- Any gadget that can be used to access Our Service.
- Personal data- Any information provided by an individual that can be used to identify them.
- Service-Our official website, which is https://emergencydentalmississauga.ca/.
- Service provider- Refers to any third party who is hired to facilitate the Service, help Us analyze how to best use the Service or provide the Service on Our behalf.
- Usage data-this is any data that’s collected automatically by Our Service.
- Website-this is emergencydentalmississauga which is accessible as https://emergencydentalmississauga.ca/.
- You- The individual who is accessing Our Service.
Privacy policies on collection and use of your private data
If you choose to use Our Service, We may require You to provide Us with personal data that will help Us correctly identify You. Such data include but is not limited to; Your first and last name, email address, physical address, state, province, postal/zip code, city, or phone number.
When You use Our Service, your IP address, browser type, and version, the time spent browsing on Our Service, and the time and date of Your Visit to Our Service will automatically be collected.
Privacy policies on the use of personal data by our Company
We only use Your personal data to;
- Manage the account We create for You.
- Provide and maintain Our Service.
- To contact You through Emails, calls, or any other legitimate social media platform.
- To provide You with feedback.
- To improve and evaluate Our Service.
Circumstances under which our Company may disclose your personal data
Before disclosing your personal data, We will first notify You. Below are the reasons as to why We may disclose your personal data for your own good, and for the good of other Users, and the Company itself;
- Legal or law enforcement requirements.
- When protecting and defending the rights of Our Company.
- When it’s necessary to protect against You, other users and Our Company from legal liability.
- During a business transaction that may see Our Company merge with another company or in the sale and acquisition of asset(s).
Assurance on the security of your personal data
We Us a Company will do and take all necessary measures to safeguard your personal data, but We cannot assure You of a 100% security of your personal data.
Use of personal data for minors age 16 and below
We do NOT collect or use any personal data for minors aged 16 and below on Our Service.
You can stop the collection of local information from your device while using our Website by changing the preferences on your device.
Private policies on the use of tracking technologies
Links to other websites
Please note that our Website may contain other website links that are not under Our jurisdiction or operated by Us. To avoid compromising your account’s security, We recommend that You avoid clicking on these third-party links.
Revisions on our privacy policies